Louisiana Tech University has announced the names of students on its spring quarter president’s and dean’s honor lists.
Students whose names are followed by an asterisk earned recognition as members of the president’s honor list. That distinction signifies achievement of at least a 3.8 academic grade point average on a minimum of nine semester hours completed (100-level or higher), with no grade lower than a B.
To be eligible for the dean’s honor lists, a student is required to earn at least a 3.5 academic grade point average with no grade lower than a C on a minimum of nine semester hours completed (100-level or higher).
Courses yielding satisfactory/failure grades and courses audited do not count toward eligibility for either recognition. Only undergraduates with no incomplete grades are eligible to make either list.
- Cotton Valley: Patricia Greer*
- Doyline: Bridget Aryn Morris
- Dubberly: Mary Alexis Fish
- Heflin: Brooke Walker, Harlie Alexis Walker
- Minden: Brielle Roxanne Bordelon*, Jacie Danielle Brent*, Lydia Abigail Butts*, Ireland Ruth Carrigan, Timothy Cade Clemons, Faith Anne Earnhardt*, Carson Jack Fields, Daniel R. Hamm*, Ethan Jeffus*, Abigail Suzanne Lechner*, Alyssa Clair Martin*, Zachary Allen McIntyre*, Tiffany Marie Odom, Madison Grace Pye*, Craig A. Rice Jr.*, Sara Elizabeth Watson
- Sarepta: Caroline Marie Franklin*, Justin Daniel Lewis, Dawson A. Markham*, Randi Paige Markham, Ashley Nichole Morgan*, Anna Grace Neal, Abigail Otwell*
- Sibley: Jinny P. Schober*, Jaykob Stewart*
- Springhill: Zadren Tomias Alexander, Jillian Grace Masingill*
To report an issue or typo with this article – CLICK HERE