‘The Daffodil Capital of Louisiana’, will host The 2022 Jonquil Jubilee Garden Tour Saturday, March 5, in Gibsland, Louisiana.
Celebrate the arrival of Spring in the Daffodil Capital of Louisiana & take in tens of thousands of daffodils along the garden tour!
With just a short drive from the hustle and bustle of city life, the Jonquil Jubilee in Gibsland, LA is the perfect Spring getaway. Not only is this event a celebration of all the wonders of Daffodils, but also a family friendly event that knits together local, talented artisans of one-of-a-kind hand-made goods!
The hours are 10 a.m. until 4 p.m. with the Jonquil Jubilee Pancake Breakfast at the Gibsland Grill Dining Room for $5 starting at 8 a.m.
Enjoy the Jonquil Jubilee Pancake Breakfast at the Gibsland Grill Dining Room. Available from 8 until a.m. for $5.
- Shop downtown – Vendors featuring hand crafted items such as lotions, soaps, teacakes, decorative accessories, jewelry, and garden accessories will be showcasing their treasures.
- Take a chance on raffles, for a chance to win a hand-made quilt or 1000 daffodil bulbs. Tickets are $1 each.
- Enjoy a delicious home cooked plate lunch at the Gibsland Grill.
- Tour the Bonnie and Clyde Museum L.L.C., The Authentic Bonnie and Clyde Museum, the Barbara Van Cleave Joiner Memorial Garden and the Burkhalter Gazebo.
- Purchase your $10.00 ticket which provides you a map and directions to view over 1 million bulbs during your driving tour. Begin at any location and travel at your own pace. Tickets are available on Eventbrite: www.eventbrite.com/e/gibslands-jonquil-jubilee-garden-tour-tickets-268161366867 and will be available in person the day of the event.
- Visit the First Baptist Church of Gibsland to view beautiful handmade quilts and crafts.
- Visit the Mt. Lebanon Baptist Church Sanctuary, the oldest continuously operated Baptist Church in LA., established in 1837. Stop by the Mt. Lebanon Stagecoach Trail Museum.
Gibsland is located approximately one mile south of I-20 at the Gibsland/Athens Exit (#61), 45 miles east of Shreveport and 56 miles west of Monroe, La.
Gibsland, La. : “The Daffodil Capital of Louisiana”
“Experience the hospitality of a small southern town, and celebrate the arrival of Spring at the 2015 Jonquil Jubilee”
Contact: Holly May at (318) 843-6228
To report an issue or typo with this article – CLICK HERE