By Tina Montgomery
The Board of Aldermen for the Village of Dixie Inn will meet in regular session at 5 p.m. today (Tuesday, July 12).
Among the new business they will consider is cameras for the water yard. Buddy Caskey, mobile home park owner, is scheduled to address the council about Ordinance 38D that makes the landlord responsible for any water or sewage fees a renter leaves unpaid.
Repairs to the water hydrant at R & S Supply will also be discussed.
Items on the agenda:
- Adopt the minutes of the June 14, 2022 regular session
- Adopt the financial statements for June 14, 2022
- Department reports:
- Water/maintenance report
- Police report
- Aldermen’s reports
- Mayor’s report
- New business:
- Discuss cameras for water yard
- Buddy Caskey to address the council
- Old business:
- Water hydrant at R & S Supply
The meeting will be held at the Village of Dixie Inn – Village Hall, 60 Shell Street, Dixie Inn. It is open to the public.
To report an issue or typo with this article – CLICK HERE