AS A TEAM LEADER, YOU WILL:
- Supervise utilizing strong interpersonal skills
- Use technical knowledge of manufacturing processes, as applies to such supervision
- Utilize computer skills to facilitate processes and software used
- Pursue objectives with organizational skills to meet goals
- Work with personnel at all levels of the organization
REQUIRED EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
- Two (2) year Associates Degree, plus one year of related experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Excellent communication skills; both oral and written
- Great computer skills (Excel and Word
We offer medical insurance plans, dental and vision coverage, 401(k), tuition reimbursement and more. We also provide flexible time-off plans, including parental leave, vacation, and holiday leave.
Shift is 4:30 p.m. until 3:00 a.m. Overtime requirements are based on customer needs to meet business objectives.
If qualified and interested, please apply online at www.emerson.com
Equal Opportunity Employer
To report an issue or typo with this article – CLICK HERE