AS A TEAM LEADER, YOU WILL:
- Supervise utilizing strong interpersonal skills
- Use technical knowledge of manufacturing processes, as applies to such supervision
- Utilize computer skills to facilitate processes and software used
- Pursue objectives with organizational skills to meet goals
- Work with personnel at all levels of the organization
REQUIRED EDUCTION, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
- Two (2) year Associates Degree, plus one year of related experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Excellent communication skills; both oral and written
- Great computer skills (Excel and Word
We offer medical insurance plans, dental and vision coverage, 401(k), tuition reimbursement and more. We also provide flexible time-off plans, including parental leave, vacation, and holiday leave.
Shift is 11:00 p.m. until 7:30 a.m. Overtime requirements are based on customer needs to meet business objectives.
If qualified and interested, please apply online at www.emerson.com
To report an issue or typo with this article – CLICK HERE