Webster Parish Clerk of Court Holli Vining is currently recruiting election poll workers.
Vining said in order to be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Must be a registered voter
- Must be able to work from approximately 5 a.m. until 9 p.m. on election day
- Must be able to vote without assistance
- Must be willing to serve in any precinct in the parish
- Must not be a law enforcement officer
Compensation for each election worked is $200, with the opportunity to work toward higher paying positions. Workers are selected by random drawing.
To become a certified election worker, visit www.websterclerk.org and go to the Elections page. From there, scroll to Online Certification for Election Commissioners for instructions to obtain an online certification.
To report an issue or typo with this article – CLICK HERE