When I make Crock Pot Carnitas (pork roast, a chopped onion, and Pampered Chef Carnitas Seasoning), I always have leftovers. We usually make nachos or tacos one night and sandwiches the next. I wanted something different, and this recipe was exactly it.
This is no different from a typical taco soup, but you’re using excellently seasoned meat and adding all the regular taco soup goodness to it. Stick it in your slow cooker and let it come together all day on low.
- 1 pound cooked pulled pork (I use leftovers from Crock Pot Carnitas)
- 1 can pinto beans with jalapenos, drained
- 1 can black beans, drained
- 1 can Rotel, undrained
- 1 package Ranch dressing mix
- 1 package taco seasoning
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 5 cups chicken broth
- Toppings: sour cream, shredded cheddar cheese, cilantro, jalapeños
Heat all on stove on low or in crock pot. Garnish with desired toppings.
To report an issue or typo with this article – CLICK HERE