By Stephanie Barnette, CEO
Greater Minden Chamber
The Greater Minden Chamber has joined the Clean BIZ Partnership, a new program created by Keep Louisiana Beautiful (KLB) to help reduce and prevent litter. We are encouraging area businesses to enroll in this partnership with us and share in the responsibility of addressing the state’s litter problem.
As part of the new campaign, KLB is providing supplies, recognition, and branded marketing toolkits to enrolled businesses to display in their place of business.
Participating businesses are asked to:
1. Take time to pick up litter from your parking bays and/or around your business.
2. Place trash receptacles at your business storefront or at transition points.
3. Maintain a clean dumpster by keeping the lid closed and the area around the dumpster free of litter and debris.
4. Maintain your business lawn and landscaping.
5. Create a culture of cleanliness for your employees and customers by displaying Clean BIZ Partnership marketing materials and promoting your participation on your social media channels and website.
6. Upload photographs to your social media channels and website to document your participation and use #CleanBizPartner.
Businesses across the state are making it their business to keep their BIZ litter free! Our Greater Minden Chamber Board of Directors would love for you to join us in this pledge!
Check out what KLB is doing here and sign up! https://keeplouisianabeautiful.org/cleanbiz/