Pay scales for police and hourly workers are up for discussion today (Tuesday) at the regular Dixie Inn Council meeting.
Under new business, aldermen will talk about the following items:
• Quote for webpage;
• Office overtime and pay scale for new hires to the police department;
• Scales for Water Treatment Plant and regulators (to be paid with ARPA funds); and,
• Discussions concerning Serveline Insurance for water and sewer customers.
Under old business, these items will be discussed:
• Ordinance for 4 percent longevity pay for hourly works;
• Ordinance for Chief of Police compensation; and
• Ordinance for agreement with Entergy for 2 percent franchise tax to be paid by the Village of Dixie Inn.
The meeting takes place at 5 p.m. at Village of Dixie Inn Village Hall, 60 Shell Street, Dixie Inn. The public is invited to attend.