By Bonnie Culverhouse
Audit financials are on the agenda for Tuesday’s meeting of the Webster Parish Police Jury. The meeting begins at 11 a.m. in the Webster Parish Courthouse.
Other items on the agenda follow:
• Approve invoices for payment pending;
• Hear the 2020 audit financials;
• Adopt millage rates for 2021;
• Approve resolutions authorizing the filing of an application to Louisiana Dept. of Transportation and Development for grants for the Webster Parish Office of Community Services;
• Amend ordinance for livestock at large;
• Approve board appointments for Evergreen Fire Protection District; and,
• Approve sale of adjudicated property to adjuring landowner for taxes owed.
Prior to the regular meeting, committee meetings will take place, beginning at 9 a.m. They include Road Committee, Economic Development Committee, Environmental Committee and Finance Committee.
The public is invited to attend all meetings, however, seating is limited.
To report an issue or typo with this article – CLICK HERE