By Bonnie Culverhouse
Village of Dixie Inn aldermen will meet in regular session at 5 p.m. today (Tuesday, December 14) at Town Hall.
Brian Conduit, formerly Waste Commanders, now a subsidiary of Live Oak Environmental LLC, will discuss a solid waste collection and disposal contract.
There are four resolutions on the agenda:
- Adopting LCDGB-CV Citizen Participation Plan.
- Citizen complaint procedure
- Adopting LCDBG-CV Procurement Policy
- Agreements with Administration and Engineering Services for the LCDBG-CV program
Other items on the agenda include the following:
- Change sales tax savings from $100 per month to $100 per quarter and change Police Fund Savings from $1,500 per month to $100 per quarter.
- Approve purchase of two vacuum regulators for chlorine at wastewater treatment plant
- Transfer money to Ameriprise Investment Fund
- New cell phones
- Appoint Mike Griffith to a two-year term on the Fire District #7 board
In old business, there will be a public hearing before aldermen consider an ordinance amending five others and providing for the establishment of service charges and rates to users of water, sewer and garbage services and additional water, sewer and garbage regulations for the users in the Village of Dixie Inn.
The public is invited to attend.
To report an issue or typo with this article – CLICK HERE