By Bonnie Culverhouse
Webster Parish Police Jurors will elect officers for 2022 immediately before the meeting today (Tuesday, January 4).
The regular meeting of the jury will take place at 10:30 a.m. at the Webster Parish Courthouse annex, 401 Main Street. No committees will meet prior to the regular session.
Other items on the jury’s agenda include the following:
- Reappoint Lisa C. Balkom as Secretary-Treasurer and Alica Owens as Assistant Secretary-Treasurer for 2-year terms;
- Resolution to set date and time for police jury regular meetings in the courthouse annex;
- Resolution to approve DOTD Road Transfer Program for Goodwill frontage road;
- The 2022 budget;
- November financials;
- Beer and video poker renewals;
- Personnel police holiday schedule for police jury employees;
- Webster Parish Ordinance concerning permitting of heavy loads on parish roads; and,
- FEMA request from Minden Medical Center for use of Hazard Mitigation Assistance to purchase new generator for medical facility.
To report an issue or typo with this article – CLICK HERE