By Bonnie Culverhouse
Seeds Women’s Center’s Birdies Fore Babies golf tournament raked in more than $15,000 Saturday in the 18-team, 4-man scramble.
“This is to help with our programs,” Director Amber Bradford said. “We used to see 5 to 6 women per week. Now, we are seeing that many per day.”
One of the programs is a parenting class. Bradford said there are 26 women participating in it right now.
Some of the services SEEDS provides are:
• Complementary Consultations
• Trained staff meet with the client to see what their goal in care is and how they can best be served.
• Pregnancy Tests
• Medical grade pregnancy tests that are 99 percent accurate and free of charge.
• Limited obstetrical ultrasounds are offered to women to verify their stage of pregnancy.
• Reproductive Health & Loss Counseling
• Reproductive health and loss recovery provides women with help and hope from pregnancy loss due to miscarriage or abortion.
• Parent University Classes
To report an issue or typo with this article – CLICK HERE