By Bonnie Culverhouse
Recognition of all local National Night Out parties tops the agenda for the upcoming Minden City Council meeting.
St. Rest Baptist Church, Greater Blessing Church of God in Christ and Kay and Jerald McGuire hosted parties in two of the five city districts.
Other agenda items include the following:
- An ordinance to amend and re-enact a code affecting Historic Downtown Development District;
- A resolution authorizing the mayor to execute an agreement with LA DOTD for improvements at Minden Airport;
- A resolution agreeing to fund administrative services and engineering services for 2023 Louisiana Community Development Block Grant;
- Budget/Financial report for September; and,
- Police report for September.
The Minden City Council will meet at 5:30 p.m. Monday, November 7 in Council Chambers at Minden City Hall. The public is invited to attend.
To report an issue or typo with this article – CLICK HERE