By Shakera Williams, LSU AgCenter, Webster/Claiborne parishes
Calories: 238 calories per serving
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 5 minutes
- 2 cups toasted rice, wheat, or corn cereal (choose any one or combination)
- 1/2 cup nuts , your choice – peanuts, cashews, walnuts, etc.
- 1/2 cup mini pretzels or pretzel sticks
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- Combine cereal and mixed nuts in a large bowl.
- Add the mini pretzels to the mix and stir well.
- Combine the olive oil, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, and onion powder together and pour over the trail mix and combine with tongs.
- Place the mixture into the air fryer basket or on an air fryer tray. Cook for 5 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Serve and enjoy!
How Long Does This Trail Mix Recipe Last?
Place the trail mix in a sealed container, where it will last for up to 1 week at room temperature. Store it away from heat, moisture, and sunlight.
Can you make this recipe in an oven?
Yes. You can bake it at 250 degrees for 1 hour. You’ll need to stir it every 15 minutes and let it cool on paper towels before serving.
To report an issue or typo with this article – CLICK HERE